- Designed to replace most high performance pumps up to 3 HP
- Upgraded with an extended-life Viton pump seal that provides improved resistance against chemical imbalances vs. standard pump seals
- A standard 4-year warranty
- No-rib, extra- large basket design ensures easy leaf and debris removal and extends time between cleanings
- ENERGY STAR Certified; eligible for local utility rebates
- Install in any application: in stand-alone mode, with Hayward automation (including OmniLogic), or with competitive control systems (via relay control)
- Permanent magnet, totally enclosed fan cooled (TEFC) motor offers incredible energy efficiency and reliability
- Fully programmable, digital control interface rotates to four different positions or mounts to the wall for more convenient access and viewing
- Reviews (0)
TriStar® VS 950 variable-speed pump is the newest addition to the family of the most energy-efficient variable-speed in-ground residential pumps on the market, according to EPA ENERGY STAR third-party testing data. This pool pump has been upgraded with a chemical-resistant Viton® seal and a 4-year warranty. And like all TriStar VS pumps, TriStar VS 950 can save up to 90% on energy costs, an average of $1500 per year, compared with traditional single-speed units.
Features of all Hayward Variable Speed Pumps:
EXPERT LINE products are only available through your local pool professional.
Pack Height: 30.00
Pack Width: 16.00
Pack Depth: 14.00
Hayward TriStar(R) VS 950 Variable-Speed Pump, Voltage Rating: 230 V, 1.1 A, 3 hp HP, Dimension: 26.12 Inch L x 11.53 Inch W x 13.55 Inch H
There are no reviews for this product.