- Powerful jets propel cleaners easily and efficiently around the pool.
- Unique short back-up sequence helps reduce cleaning time.
- Low-friction wheels eliminate wear-and-tear on pool surfaces.
- Three high-pressure venturi jets and a wide vacuum inlet easily pick up larger debris.
- Improves coverage by stirring up debris in hard-to-reach areas.
- Patented extra-large debris bag with unique float carries more and requires less maintenance.
The simplest way to get a powerful clean.
For a thorough yet gentle clean of any pool, choose the TriVac 500 pressure cleaner from Hayward®. Designed with patented AquaDrive® technology, TriVac is powered by water-jet propulsion, carefully and efficiently navigating the pool floor, walls and coves while its unique short back-up sequence keeps it on task to clean faster. Its triple venturi-jet action and wide vacuum inlet scoop up more dirt and debris, and its advanced sweep hose helps cover corners and crevices. Plus, with an extra-large debris bag and unique float, TriVac 500 allows you to spend less time on maintenance and more time on relaxation.
Patented AquaDrive technology
Powerful sweep hose
Easy management of dirt and debris
Pack Height: 19.70
Pack Width: 22.50
Pack Depth: 15.70
Hayward TriVac(TM) Pressure Bottom Suction Cleaner; Pool Coverage: Pool floor; walls; coves; Pool Size: Up to 20 ft x 40 ft; Pool Surface: Gunite; Vinyl; Fiberglass; Tile; Pebble; Suction Intake Diameter: 2-1/2 Inch; Cleaning Path Width: 9 Inch; Debris Bag Capacity: 6 Quarts; Average Back-Up Frequency: 60-75 sec; Average Back-Up Time: 5-10 sec; Cleaning to Back-Up Ratio: 90%-10%; Optimal Working Pressure: 23 psi; Hose Length: 30 ft; Venturi Jet: 3